Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank you!

Thanks for your prayers, your comments and encouragement! I am super grateful! Words really cannot express how much.

I'm definitely hanging in there. I go from being really nervous to not thinking to much about it.

It wasn't necessarily the greatest idea to take a ski vacation during a 2WW (because I couldn't ski!!) but it was a great distraction. I got to hang out and rest and be in a different place. Now back to the grind this week, then we have a church retreat this weekend. Hopefully that too will provide more of a distraction and then Monday, Feb 13th is my beta day.

I know at this point there is nothing else to do but wait. In some ways that's nerve wrecking, in others it's a huge comfort.

Pressing onward. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

T - The way our clinic does it, you can't talk to the doc until 3 weeks after your beta (if it's negative) because they meet and evaluate the cycle. That makes it even more of a wait and see.

3 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

The tone in your writing (at least how I read it) comes across bubbly and optimistic. And I think that's great. I hope that's how you feel because hope is what keeps us infertiles going.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Oh that makes for a LONG wait! Hope you are hanging in there.

Thanks for the tip on Weissbluth- I have read it, and have been chanting quietly to myself for months now, "Weissbluth says two feeds a night is normal until nine months". Now we're at the nine-month mark, so I have to think about where we're going next.

I really don't think CIO will work at this stage for E. He just does not settle through crying- gets more and more hysterical. But I'm glad you had some good success with it.

xoxoxo
T.

CG said...

Good to know that you are distracting yourself. It definitely helps during the two week wait. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you.