Heartbeat at 116 beats per minute. (Our daughter was 121, I don't have baby #2's heartbeat online.) Anything over 90 is considered good.
Next ultrasound on July 9.
One more milestone down. YEAH!
MILESTONES!
Ultrasound 8 wk
First trimester over
18 wk screening
24 wk viability
30 wk mark
Due date
Praise the Lord indeed!
10 comments:
Fabulous news!
I am so excited for u guys! Such great things to celebrate. Like you said, praise the Lord!
I am so excited for u guys! Such great things to celebrate. Like you said, praise the Lord!
FANTASTIC news!
Congrats on the heartbeat :)
Awesome news!! So glad to hear it!!!! XOXO
Yay!! That is awesome news! It must be so nice to keep checking items off of your list. :-)
So happy to read this today!! Thrilled for you, Nity!
WONDERFUL news. Congratulations! Try to take a couple of deep breaths now before the next ultrasound.
xoxo
T.
WONDERFUL!!!! Keep crossing those milestones off and celebrating each step of the way. I know that it's easy to feel jaded and sometimes it's hard to see past today. One day at a time was a good approach for me, too, but I want you to know how hopeful and excited I am for you! Just know that even if you can't let yourself think that far ahead, others are doing it for you! :) Sending lots of love and continued prayers for you and this precious little one.
Congratulations! I'll keep praying for you until your next milestone and beyond!
Post a Comment