I made it till 8 pm tonight when I realized it was my missed due date. It's funny how different this day was compared to November 30. It barely registered. Granted I was pregnant a lot less of the time, had a much less "normal" pregnancy - literally we knew we were pregnant and were happy about it for a weekend, then all hell broke loose. But still... it's so awesome how different today is. November was hard. I gave up FB, I cried, I dreaded hearing about other babies being born around that time; but today was fine. One of my good friends even had a baby yesterday and I wished he'd been born today, just for the sake of being born on what could have been my due date.
I'm grateful for the difference.
And I'm still hoping I get a chance at having another due date.
Just wish this darn cold would go away.
2 comments:
oh my friend, sorry for what this day represents but glad it's not been crushing!
uhm....how am i just finding your blog now?
i've missed you.
ok. now to catch up!
Post a Comment